The perfect combination of these 3 elements allows Millibar to obtain an even, regular air flow without any turbulent areas. The performance obtained in this way is not even comparable to those old semi-downdraft spraybooths present on the market or known up to now.
- Partial warm air recirculation in bake mode to obtain temperature uniformity
- Inverter on exhaust motor to adjust pressure inside the spraybooth
- No need of pit excavations
- No need of metal basement and ramps
The Millibar mixing rooms have been designed to provide a bright, clean and well-ventilated area for mixing paints. White pre-coated steel and color-corrected, high efficiency lights allow proper colour matching.
- Removal of harmful fumes and vapors Effective removal of contaminants and dust in the mix room air
- Smooth fit and finish reduces risk of dust collection Insulated design reduces noise inside the booth
- Better light diffusion minimizing reflections and glare Weld-free construction prevents rusting and improves booth strength
- Ideal illumination for proper colour matching High efficiency neon tubes for high energy savings
Our Prep Stations are available in full down draft or semi-down draft airflow configuration, with single-bay or double-bays designs and with total exhaust or partial recirculation system.
- Side and front curtains, fascia panel with rails, plenum and lighting system are available as option.